Birthdays are a fun and exciting event for all of our students and we love to celebrate them. Here are a few reminders about Birthday procedures.
- Please notify your child’s teacher at least 24 hours in advance.
- Parents may bring or send a birthday treat for the entire class that may be served before lunch.
- Birthday treats should be easy to quickly pass out and clean up. Some great birthday treat examples are cookies and donuts. If you are sending a cake or cookie cake please send it precut.
- All birthday treats need to be nut free.
- Birthday party invitations may be passed out at school ONLY IF EVERY STUDENT IN THE CLASS IS INVITED. Otherwise, invitations should be sent via mail or email directly from the parents.
- Summer birthdays- please arrange a day to celebrate your child’s birthday with the classroom teacher
- If your individual child has special dietary or other restrictions, please discuss with your child’s teacher