Birthdays are a fun and exciting event for all of our students and we love to celebrate them. Here are a few reminders about Birthday procedures.
- Parents may bring or send a birthday treat for the entire class that may be served after lunch or during recess.
- Birthday treats should be easy to quickly pass out and clean up. Some great birthday treat examples are cookies and donuts.
- All birthday treats need to be nut free.
- Birthday party invitations may be passed out at school ONLY IF EVERY STUDENT IN THE CLASS IS INVITED. Otherwise, invitations should be sent via mail or email directly from the parents.
- Summer birthdays- please arrange a day to celebrate your child’s birthday with the classroom teacher
- If your individual has special dietary or other restrictions, please discuss with your child’s teacher